Buc Food Bag
Buc Food Bag
Optimize lightweight cooking with a sustainable solution: the Buc is a food bag for cooking hot meals or cold soaking ingredients.
The Buc offers a wide opening with a sturdy slider taken from our true and tested Vecto for pouring, mixing, eating and cleaning. Once empty, the Buc rolls into a 7" long snack bar and packs away until your next meal.
Keep your guts safe with a container that will not break like PET or nylon bags, and has zero BPA, BPF, BPS or PVC.
Light yet sturdy, simply pack your meals in advance (up to 3 servings!), add hot water and let soak as your recipe dictates.
Bonus tip: keep it in your jacket when soaking to warm you up on a cold evening!
- Lightweight and compact - only 2.2 oz and packed size of 7x1.5x1.5 inches
- Tethered slider
- Durable - despite the soft material, this little bag has a breaking point of 220 lbs
- FDA approved and BPA, BPF, and BPS free
Please note: TPU is a porous material and is not completely odor-free after production. Please clean and air prior to use. Hand wash recommended.
- Capacity: 750 ml / 25 oz
- Packed size: 7x1.5x1.5 in / 17.5x3.75x3.75 cm
- Trail size: 8x7 in / 20.5x17.5 cm
- Weight: 62 g / 2.2 oz
- Made from FDA approved, food-safe TPU
- BPA, BPF, and BPS free
- Operational temperatures: 20°F (-6°C) to 176°F (80°C)
- Made in China