- At checkout, shipping times listed are the bare minimum, estimates only and not guaranteed. USPS can take an 1-2 additional business days. Always choose Express or Guaranteed Delivery options over First Class for urgent orders.
- Priority Mail Express is not "overnight" shipping and can take up to 2 business days, especially to the Southeastern and Northeastern US.
- We generally pack and ship orders quickly, but processing any order can take up to 1 business day from the time you place your order. We are closed Saturday and Sunday - if you place an order after 12PM PST on a Friday, the package will not leave our warehouse until Monday.
- Holidays, wildfires, pandemics and severe weather can cause unforeseen shipping delays.
- If you are thru-hiking and ask us to ship to a Post Office or other address on trail, it is your responsibility to verify said address, confirm they will hold packages for thru-hikers, and arrive in time to receive your package.
- International customers are responsible for paying their country’s duties and taxes PLUS a shipping provider's brokerage fees. These are not collected, pre-paid, or determined by Cnoc Outdoors.
Shipping and Returns
Helpful info for all orders:
Your shipping rates will be calculated at checkout.
USPS First Class Mail:
If your package is less than 1 lb / 16 oz. May take up to 10 business days in the US
USPS Priority Mail:
Standard for packages over 1 lb / 16 oz. May take up to 7 business days in the US
UPS or FedEx Ground:
Per selection, based on dimensions and distance.
Free Shipping (UPS, USPS Priority Mail or FedEx Ground):
All orders over $45 qualify for Free Shipping. If you select this option, we will choose UPS Ground, USPS Priority Mail or FedEx Ground based on your package weight.
We are closed Saturday and Sunday. If you place an order after 12PM PST on a Friday, the package will not leave our warehouse until Monday.
Priority Mail Express can take up to 2 business days, especially to the Southeastern and Northeastern US.
Cutoff time for all Express Shipping is 12pm PST, Monday to Friday.
Your International shipping rates will be calculated at checkout. Unfortunately, International shipments have no guarantee for time of delivery. Please choose your option accordingly.
USPS Priority Mail International:
Approximate 6 - 10 days transit (not including time spent in customs). Priority Mail packages can be tracked.
USPS Priority Express Mail International
Approximate 3 - 5 days transit (not including time spent in customs). Express Mail packages can be tracked.
UPS Standard International
Approximate 2 - 7 days transit (not including time spent in customs). UPS packages can be tracked.
*NOTE: Higher value items sent via UPS can incur higher C.O.D. fees for the customer
Fed Ex Economy International
Approximate 3 - 5 days transit (not including time spent in customs ). Fed Ex packages can be tracked.
DHL Express Worldwide
Approximate 3 - 5 days transit (not including time spent in customs ). DHL packages can be tracked.
IMPORTANT: Customers are responsible for each shipping provider's brokerage fees plus their country’s duties and taxes. These are not collected, pre-paid, or determined by Cnoc Outdoors.
If you refuse an international package or do not collect it from customs and you request a refund, the customs fees and return shipping are billed back to us and will be deducted from your refund.
We want to make sure you love the new kit you get from Cnoc Outdoors!
If you purchased CNOC products from one of our non-US dealers, please contact the sellers directly, as they receive support from us.
We'll take back new, unused gear within 30 days of delivery. We retain the right to make the final determination of what constitutes as “new, unused” gear. Some items are not returnable, such as:
- Scratched / dented gear
- Clearance items
- Gift cards
- Personal care and Hygiene items
We process refunds for the item(s) once we have received your return back at our warehouse. In general, returns take approximately 1-4 business days to process.
If you believe you have received a defective or broken item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are responsible for shipping costs to return a non-warranty item.
Pack your returns carefully! It is also your responsibility to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
There is no need to contact us for a return, just send your order to the address below with your packing slip or email order confirmation. A note about why you are returning your item is always helpful!
Send your return to:
Cnoc Outdoors: Returns
3376 SE 20th Ave
Portland, OR, 97202, USA
Questions? Please email email@example.com.