The Vesica is a collapsible, reusable and light water bottle that behaves like a hard bottle for easy drinking on the move. Simply carry 1L of water and stow away when empty.
We've taken our experience from the Vecto and made a robust, light and easy to use bottle so you can have a handy tool to stay hydrated. Featuring a collapsible body with a stiff neck and bottom, the Vesica can stand when full with water or air, held for drinking and collapsed when empty.
Using the same thread as the 42mm Vecto, the Vesica can be used as a dirty water bottle for filters like the BeFree by Katadyn. If you like to filter into a container for easy drinking, use the Vesica with the Vecto to create a fast, light and easy to use filtering system.
- Packable and easily stashable when empty
- Lightweight at only 60g for a 1 liter bottle
- Top string near the cap for easy pull from side pockets
- fits in many backpack strap bottle pockets and bike water bottle cages
- Tethered cap
- Attaches to filters with a 42 mm thread, such as the Katadyn BeFree filter
- Robust and durable utilizing a thick 0.4mm TPU
- FDA approved and BPA, BPS, and BPF free
- Capacity: 1 liters / 32 oz
- Packed size: 4x2.9x2.9 in / 10x5x5 cm
- Trail size: 10x2.9x2.9 in / 25.5x5x5 cm
- Weight: 60 g / 2.1 oz
- Made from FDA approved TPU
- BPA, BPF and BPS free
- Operational temperatures: 20°F (-6°C) to 140°F (60°C)
- Handmade in China