The Soto WindMaster stove is designed so the pot sits close to the flame, making it more efficient in windy weather. Results in increased efficiency so boil time is quicker and longer. The concave design of the burner head creates the effect of a built-in windscreen. The 4Flex pot support works for a larger pot, but the smaller, TriFlex pot support, is available separately. An efficient stove for whatever size pot your adventure requires.
Boil 2 cups of water in under 2-1/2 minutes in strong winds and gusty weather. This well-made stove is able to stand up to harsh conditions.
- Output: 2800 kcal/h 3260w 11000 BTU
- Duration: Burns approx.1.5 hours with 8 oz.(250g) canister
- Weight: 3.0. oz.(87g) with the 4Flex pot support
- Dimensions: 4Flex only (Stowed)1.9 x 3.0 x 1.7 inch (47 x 77 x 44 mm)
SOTO’s stoves are compatible with all major gas canisters on the market today. All major gas brand companies’ canisters are equipped with a Lindal valve. The connection for SOTO’s stoves has been engineered to be compatible with the Lindal valve system thereby making it compatible with all major fuel canisters.
The information on the 70/30% mixture indicated on the packaging of SOTO’s stove is required to meet standard guidelines. SOTO’s stoves will work with any combination of butane, isobutane and/or propane gas mixtures.
The choice of gas mixture is based on where the stove is intended to be used and the desired performance.
NEVER use with 100% Propane. Extremely dangerous.
- Maximum pot size: 2 liter
- The maximum volume liquid should be 1.5 liters and under 3 lbs.
- A 110g canister may not properly support a large pot. The maximum pot size should be reduced to approx. 1 liter.
- If salty food spills onto the stove, clean off completely to avoid damaging the die-cast aluminum surface.
- If the Igniter needs to be replaced, please contact SOTO directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to request the Igniter Repair Kit for the WindMaster stove. It will be sent at no charge.