Vertex Aluminum and Cork Trekking Poles
Durable and compact trekking poles, featuring 7075 aluminum construction, long grip cork and EVA handle and only 14.5 inches when collapsed.
- Compact - Unique design folds to fit any bag, only 14.5 inches when collapsed and deployed easily using a single concealed coated metal tension cord
- Durable - Made of highly robust 7075 flight-grade aluminum and tungsten steel tip
- Adjustable - Usable length of 45in to 53in and flick-lock mechanism means you can adjust the poles on the move in any conditions
- Versatile – Long Cork and EVA foam grip with wrist straps for quick adjustment and a range of attachments make the poles best for trekking and hiking, but also usable for skiing, shelter building and more
- Lightweight - At only 21.2 oz pair, the Vertex are light enough to be carried in your pack when not used
Easy to deploy and collapse using a 5 section design and a simple but robust flick-lock for adjustment on the go; the Vertex Aluminum poles are versatile and functional. Take them out when the going gets tough or put them away when stopping for a quick break.
The Vertex pole shafts are made from robust 7075 aluminum shafts, connectors and sleeves. Aluminum is strong, stable and very reliable, enabling a very high collapse point while maintaining a low weight. When using poles all day, you want them to be comfortable to hold, use and carry.
A long handle combining comfortable cork and EVA foam extension means comfort, firm grip and reduced friction on long days. Adjustable, lightly padded wrist straps ensure your poles will stay with you at all times and offer some relief for your hands in intense situations.
Vertex poles have a tungsten steel tip but also come with a rubber tip for rock and road use, mud baskets for those off trail days and snow baskets so you don't have to buy ski poles too. For easy storage, Vertex poles come with a mesh bag to keep all the mud off your gear.
- 7075-grade aluminum construction
- Ergonomic treated cork grip with an extended EVA foam handle
- Lightly padded, breathable and adjustable wrist strap
- Push button connector
- Flip-lock for adjustment
- Collapsed Length: 14.5in
- Usable Length: 45 in (115cm) to 53 in (135cm)
- Weight: 21.2 oz per pair
- Included: 2 poles, rubber tips, mud baskets, snow baskets, mesh storage bag