2019 Vecto 3L Water Container, 28mm
* Due back in stock second or third week of April
Filling and carrying water in the backcountry is easier with the Vecto: 3 liters capacity in a lightweight package.
The Vecto is a soft, 3 liters (100 oz), collapsible water container. The patent-pending dual opening system allows for easy filling from a wide opening on one side and a narrow mouthpiece on the other. Use the Vecto for drinking or as part of a water filtration system with particular Sawyer, HydroBlu and LifeStraw filters.
Learn more about the updates to the 2019 Vecto in this blog post.
- Patent pending dual opening design - slider sealed wide opening and standard soda bottle-style screw neck
- Attaches to filters with a 28 mm thread, such as the Sawyer Squeeze, Mini, or Micro, LifeStraw Flex, and the HydroBlu Versa Flow
- Easy to fill and simple to clean and dry due to the wide opening
- Lightweight and compact - at only 2.9 oz and packed size of 7x2x2 inches.
- Tethered cap and slider
- Durable- despite the soft material, the Vecto has a breaking point of 220 lbs
- FDA approved and BPA, BPS, and BPF free
Anyone who has ever used a collapsible container with a standard narrow opening knows how frustrating it is to fill. We wanted a product that would make it easy to fill a water container even in shallow streams.
Please note: TPU is a porous material and so is not completely smell free after production, please clean and air prior to use.
- Capacity: 3 liters / 100 oz
- Packed size: 7x2x2 in / 17.5x5x5 cm
- Trail size: 17x7 in / 43x17.5 cm
- Weight: 84 g / 2.9 oz
- Made from FDA approved TPU
- BPA free
- Operational temperatures: 20°F (-6°C) to 120°F (49°C)
- Made in China