EVA CNOC Ultralight Staff, Single
Sold as a single pole, hand-built in Portland, OR.
The Ultralight Staff is designed for the user who wants to have a pole on hand but who doesn’t carry poles for traditional use. Perfect for shelter setup, river wading, bushwhacking or to give an extra hand in hard conditions. Extra long shafts and a simple, short handle grip make the UL Staff a truly utilitarian tool.
- Friction Quick Lock (FQL): get a solid lock without damaging the carbon fiber tubes, the FQL uses an internal TPE grip to create a secure and easy to use lock.
- Easy Tip: replace a worn carbide tip and housing anywhere, at any point, without tools. An easy screw tips allows for any standard tip to be attached to the Cnoc Poles.
- 4 Season, 100% Carbon Fiber Tubes: highly durable, low vibration and stiff tubes gives an all season comfort in any conditions.
- Short EVA Grip: easy to use and soft to hold, the EVA grip has a fully molded cover to avoid discomfort even when used as a cane.
- Extra long pole: 165cm usable length can be used for any shelter.
- Usable Length: 93cm/37inch - 165cm/65inch
- Packed Length: 93cm/37inch
- Weight per pole: 145g/5.2oz
- Segments: 2
- Shaft diameters: 16,14mm
- Shaft Material: 100% carbon fiber, made in USA
- Grip: Black EVA, Made in China
- Locking system: Friction Quick Lock, Made in USA
- Tip: Easy Tip and carbide tip in plastic housing, Made in China
- Accessories: Rubber tip, Mud basket, Snow basket
Made in Portland, OR, from domestic and imported components