Vecto and Versa Flow Gravity Water Filtering System
"Have you ever got low or ran out of water on a hike? I have. Not a good feeling, but now with the drip filtering system from Cnoc Outdoors, I don't have to worry no more and it tastes good." - Adventurous Dad of 5
Want the simplest yet most versatile gravity filtering system? We have put it together all in one set! Only 4 parts weighing in at 8.3oz, to filter 2 liters in just under 3 minutes while you set camp, make dinner or just sit around and enjoy the view.
We have taken our robust Vecto, added the HydroBlu Versa Flow, another Vecto and an S carabiner and done: 4 parts for a full gravity system.
In the pack: orange 2L Vecto, blue 2L Vecto, HydroBlu Versa Flow water filter and a Nite Ize 25lbs carabiner.
Both Vectos connect directly to the Versa Flow for a no leak, no hassle filtering experience, using the orange Vecto for dirty water and your blue for clean water. The S-shape carabiner fits into the Vecto slider to allow hanging on anything with a loop. By using 2 Vectos, you fool proof the dirty water bag, allowing for a redundancy in the system in case there is a problem with one of the bags. It also eliminates the need to let the system "breathe" during filtering.
Cnoc Outdoors Vecto:
- Patent pending dual opening design - slider sealed wide opening and 28mm screw neck [PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH A SAWYER MINI FILTER]
- Easy to fill and clean - wide opening allows easy filling from any water source and simple cleaning
- Lightweight and compact - at only 2.6 oz and packed size of 7x2x1.5 inches, it is a must have collapsible container
- Durable yet easy to use - despite the soft material, the Vecto has a breaking point of 220lbs
- Capacity: 2 liters / 68 oz
- Packed size: 7x2x1.5 in / 17.5x5x3.75 cm
- Trail size: 13.5x7 in / 34x17.5 cm
- Weight: 76 g / 2.6 oz
- Made from FDA approved eTPU
- BPA free
- Operational temperatures: 14°F (-10°C) to 122°F (50°C)
HydroBlu Versa Flow:
- The Versa Flow removes 99.999% of all bacteria, such as E.coli, salmonella, and cholera. It also removes 99.999% of all protozoan cysts, including giardia, cryptosporidium and other protozoa.
- Hollow fiber membrane
- Attaches to standard plastic bottle with internal 28 mm threading, can be used inline on hydration packs, gravity or bucket system, or used as a straw to drink directly from your water source
- Perfect for hiking, backpacking, camping, travel and for emergency situations
- Flow rate of 1 gallon in 5 minutes
- Filter Material: Hollow Fiber
- Removes: Bacteria, Protozoan cysts, Giardia, Cryptosporidium, E. Coli, Salmonella and more
- Filter Life: up to 100,000 gallons
For more details, please click here.
Nite Ize S-Biner® Dual Carabiner Plastic #4
- Dimensions: 3.49" x 1.62" x 0.34" | 88.77mm x 41.14mm x 8.62mm
- Weight: 0.42oz | 12.00g
- Weight Rating: 25 lb.
- Warning: Not for use where disengagement could result in bodily injury or property damage. Not for climbing.
For more details, please click here.
At Cnoc Outdoors, we take pride in providing our customers with high-quality products, maintain competitive pricing, and ensure outstanding customer support. To provide customers with this experience, our Vecto and Versa Flow gravity filtration system has a dual-component warranty; designed to guarantee your Vecto and Versa Flow gravity system functions as intended.
When purchased, your gravity filtration system’s filter is warrantied through HydroBlu and your gravity system’s Vecto is warrantied under standard Cnoc Outdoors’ warranty guidelines. This means the Vecto and Versa Flow package must be used together, as any other filter used will void the warranty.
For warranty questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org