Wash your hands...anywhere!
Introducing the CleanHands Kit
Staying safe these days includes practicing proper hygiene while enjoying the backcountry, sharing your favorite trails, or picnicking with the family. We all know things get a little grubby out there, and CleanHands is here to help!
Our new CleanHands Valve is the perfect ultralight tool to keep your hands clean and you safe - and our kit has everything you need to set up your own hand-washing station anywhere.
Simply attach the valve to your 28mm threaded container of choice (a Vecto, of course), invert and hang with a handy Gear-Tie. Place your hands underneath and "pump" the water out as needed.
*Optional*: KindLather Paper Soap is zero-waste, unscented, biodegradable soap in handy little sheets - just add water and lather up. For hand washing, half a section of KindLather Paper Soap is plenty and requires very little water - up to 160 hand washes in ONE envelope!
As a bonus, no more cracked, dried out skin because you are excessively dousing yourself and loved ones with hand sanitizer :)
Included in this kit:
- One (1) pack of KindLather Unscented Paper Soap for Body (20 sheets)
- Weight: 110g / 3.89 oz with soap or 98g / 3.45 oz without soap
Components and origin:
- Vecto: TPU, Made in China
- CleanHands: Resin, Nylon and Silicone, Made in USA
- KindLather: soap sheet (more info here), Made in USA
- GearTie: Wire and rubber, Made in USA