Sold as a single pole, hand-built in Portland, OR, USA.
The Ultralight Staff is designed for the user who wants to have a pole on hand but who doesn’t carry poles for traditional use. Perfect for shelter setup, river wading, bushwhacking or to give an extra hand in hard conditions. Extra-long shafts and a simple, short handle grip make the UL Staff a truly utilitarian tool. The staff comes with an easy-to-remove microfiber-lined adjustable wrist strap, so you can use it or lose it - whatever your preference.
- Friction Quick Lock (FQL): get a solid lock without damaging the carbon fiber tubes, the FQL uses an internal TPE grip to create a secure and easy-to-use lock.
- Easy Tip: replace a worn carbide tip and housing anywhere, at any point, without tools. An easy screw-on tip allows for any standard tip to be attached to the Cnoc Poles.
- 4 Season, 100% Carbon Fiber Tubes: highly durable, low vibration, and stiff tubes give an all-season comfort in any conditions.
- Short EVA Grip: easy to use and soft to hold, the EVA grip has a fully molded cover to avoid discomfort even when used as a cane.
- Adjustable Right (green) nylon strap with microfiber lining for ultimate comfort.
- Extra-long pole: 165cm usable length can be used for any shelter.
- Usable Length: 93cm/37inch - 165cm/65inch
- Packed Length: 93cm/37inch
- Weight per pole: 150g/5.5oz
- Segments: 2
- Shaft diameters: 16,14mm
- Shaft Material: 100% carbon fiber, made in USA
- Grip: Black EVA, Made in China
- Strap: Polyester and microfiber, Made in China
- Locking system: Friction Quick Lock, Made in USA
- Tip: Easy Tip and carbide tip in plastic housing, Made in China
- Accessories: Rubber tip, Mud basket, Snow basket
Made in Portland, OR, USA, from domestic and imported components, learn more about how we make them in this blog post.