2018 Vecto 3L Water Container, 28 mm, Orange
"I have used this bladder to collect from raging rivers, shallow dribbles, and everything in between. It might be the best piece of backpacking gear I own... it's certainly used the most. When out with kids, dogs and husband, the large capacity (just got the 3L! Yeah!) is appreciated deeply. Thank you for a great product." - Christine F.
Filling and carrying water in the backcountry is easier with the Vecto: 3 liters capacity in a lightweight package.
The Vecto is a soft, 3 liters (100 oz), collapsible water container. The patent-pending dual opening system allows for easy filling from a wide opening on one side and a narrow mouthpiece on the other. Use your Vecto for drinking or as part of a water filtration system with particular Sawyer, HydroBlu and LifeStraw filters.
- Patent pending dual opening design - slider sealed wide opening and standard soda bottle-style screw neck
- Attaches to filters with a 28 mm thread, such as the Sawyer Squeeze, Mini, or Micro, LifeStraw Flex, and the HydroBlu Versa Flow
- Easy to fill and simple to clean and dry due to the wide opening
- Lightweight and compact - at only 3 oz and packed size of 7x2x2 inches.
- Durable- despite the soft material, the Vecto has a breaking point of 220 lbs
- FDA approved and BPA, BPS, and BPF free
Anyone who has ever used a collapsible container with a standard narrow opening knows how frustrating it is to fill. We wanted a product that would make it easy to fill a water container even in shallow streams.
Please note: TPU is a porous material and so is not completely smell free after production, please clean and air prior to use.
- Capacity: 3 liters / 100 oz
- Packed size: 7x2x2 in / 17.5x5x5 cm
- Trail size: 17x7 in / 43x17.5 cm
- Weight: 85 g / 3 oz
- Made from FDA approved TPU
- BPA free
- Operational temperatures: 20°F (-6°C) to 120°F (49°C)
- Orange slider and cap
- Made in China
Have any questions about the Vecto? Check out the FAQ page or watch this little video we made for you: