Sold as a single pole, hand-built in Portland, OR, USA.
Our carbon fiber Telescopic Trekking Poles offer stability for trekking through all four seasons in a robust lightweight design. With sustainability in mind from the locally-sourced carbon poles to the fully recyclable packaging, these are hand-built in our Portland, OR facility with all replaceable parts.
Ergonomic cork grips paired with padded adjustable wrist straps make for an all day comfortable hold. They feature our own newly engineered quick-lock system that holds firm. The pole includes snow and mud baskets, as well as rubber tips for city trekking.
The CNOC Poles are designed and built to be the last poles you will ever need to buy, from a small business working to create local manufacturing jobs.
The ultimate trekking pole for long travel, heavy loads or harsh conditions.
- Friction Quick Lock (FQL): get a solid lock without damaging the carbon fiber tubes, the FQL uses an internal TPE grip to create a secure and easy to use lock.
- Easy Tip: replace a worn carbide tip and housing anywhere, at any point, without tools. An easy screw tips allows for any standard tip to be attached to the Cnoc Poles.
- 4 Season, 100% Carbon Fiber Tubes: highly durable, low vibration and stiff tubes gives an all season comfort in any conditions.
- Extra long handle from natural compressed cork for quick grip adjustment as you move.
- Over molded grips for a smooth hold of the handles anywhere
- Adjustable Left and Right nylon straps with microfiber lining for ultimate comfort.
- Infinite usable length from 71cm to 158 cm
- Usable Length: 71cm/28inch - 158cm/62inch
- Packed Length: 71cm/28inch
- Weight per pole: 256g/9.6 oz
- Segments: 3
- Shaft diameters: 18,16,14mm
- Shaft Material: 100% carbon fiber, made in USA
- Grip: Compressed cork, Made in China
- Strap: Polyester and microfiber, Made in China
- Locking system: Friction Quick Lock, Made in USA
- Tip: Easy Tip and carbide tip in plastic housing, Made in China
- Accessories: Rubber tips, Mud baskets, Snow baskets
Made in Portland, OR, USA, from domestic and imported components, learn more about how we make them in this blog post.